string(49) "/en/travel-agency-lisence-travel-agreement-terms/" NULL
|Provided||Release of boarding tickets of passenger railway companies and other transportation agencies
Development of Tourist Spots
Publication and sales of books and provision of travel related information
Sales and handling of traveling goods
Advertisement and publicity, and planning of
various events Planning and planning of conference holding and contracting
Selling admission tickets
Training and eminars on travel, tourism and culture Information provision service using the Internet
Agency services for
accommodation, tourist acilities,restaurants
|License Number||Wakayama Prefecture Travel Agency License Number 2-306|
|Date of REgistration||5 oct2017|
|expiration date||4 oct 2022|
|Company Name||AWESOME TOURS Inc.|
|Travel Service Supervisor||Nobuhiro Tamura|
|Agreement Terms||Agreement terms|
|Personal information protection policy||In realizing our management philosophy and corporate vision, we believe that
protecting personal information of customers and all other people related to our company is a social obligation, we will implement the following initiatives.
1. We will place person al information protection managers for each workplace and properly manage our personal information protection efforts (personal information
protection management system).
2. We clarify the purpose of use concerning personal information, acquire it with legal and appropriate means within the scope necessary for business, and use and provide within the purpose of its use. In addition, we will establish internal
management system and take safety measures measures so as not to use
personal information beyond the purpose of use.
3. The Company stipulates internal safety control measures against risks such as
unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage, and the like concerning personal
information and takes preventive measures and corrective measures in an organizational, human, physical and technological manner I will.
4. We will instruct and supervise the handling of personal information to other
companies so that we can manage them appropriately as we do.
5. We comply with the laws and regulations applicable to personal information,
the guidelines established by the government, etc. and other standards, and we regularly review and update our personal information protection efforts on a continuous basis.
6. When we are requested to inquire about personal infor
mation, correction etc., we will respond appropriately according to various laws and regulations applicable to personal information. In addition, we will respond in good faith to complaints
about personal information and consultation.
October 5, 2017
CEO Nobuhiro Tamura